Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Ice Cream Truck = YUM!

During the recent warm spell in Birmingham Andrew and I were sitting outside...I was marking (puke) while he was studying (even bigger puke). After hearing the sounds which are supposed to draw in young children I discovered that they also draw in adults (as I am told that is what I am now supposed to be). Andrew, pretending to play along with my childish desires which I am positive were actually very close to his own, found some spare change and ran down the street with me to find the beautiful thing which I now refer to as my ‘new best friend’ aka the ice cream truck! As I had never enjoyed the delights of said truck I had assumed that it was full of pre-wrapped ice cream bars etc. I was wrong, oh was I wrong! I am sure you can only imagine my delight as I found that they actually have soft ice cream, prepared into many different sundae delights! I had a simple cone with a raspberry sauce (I am told that this is a special ice cream truck treat) with a piece of chocolate for good measure. There is only one was to describe this discovering. DELICIOUS. 



No comments:

Post a Comment